Grading to Feature Line
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-Wishes/Grading-to-Feature-Line/td-p/2704675

I am hoping the later versions of C3d have the option to grade to a feature line, and have the ability to add slope lines to it.

The biggest part is adding the slope lines on a slope that varies.  I have known elevations, and want to create slope lines.  Sure, I can create the surface using infill, but I still don't have slope lines.  Boss wants slope lines drawn on the pond, and after all the work of using the feature lines, I can only use the slope on part of it. 

lsimms1
12:54 PM

I am hoping the later versions of C3d have the option to grade to a feature line, and have the ability to add slope lines to it.

The biggest part is adding the slope lines on a slope that varies.  I have known elevations, and want to create slope lines.  Sure, I can create the surface using infill, but I still don't have slope lines.  Boss wants slope lines drawn on the pond, and after all the work of using the feature lines, I can only use the slope on part of it. 

lsimms1
12:54 PM